- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
- Exchange Server on-premises
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
We are announcing new options for the Azure-based email signature portal and 'classic' end of support. The 'classic' version got the end of support on 31 Dec 2018. It's time to upgrade. The Azure-based web portal is ready for Microsoft 365, Exchange on-premises and Google Workspace environments. It's incredible how much and how rapidly technology evolves. We want to thank our 'classic' customers and will ensure we support our customers in getting ready for the future and taking maximum advantage of today's technologies.
You will transition smoothly from 'classic' to the Azure-based web portal.
- For instance, running the Azure-based web portal and 'classic' is possible concurrently as you onboard pilot users and prepare for launch.
- A Quick Video Walk-through.
- Explore the Azure-based web portal.
We launched the web portal in 2013 (Microsoft Azure Cloud). Before 2013, we did everything with IT on-premises.
We wanted to find a way to allow IT to hand off administration to the marketing/communications dept. (No workload in IT).
We did this by creating a browser-based, user-friendly web portal with role-based login capability.
Now, IT is only involved during the initial setup (45 min.).
Marketing/communications dept. are now self-managed, and if they need help, we assist directly (chat and online training) without any workload in IT.
1. How to request your login
- Keep 'classic' running (it can run together with the Azure-based web portal as you add pilot users).
- Schedule an intro meeting, submit a support ticket, and request your Xink login.
2. How to upload or copy/paste templates
- We recommend uploading signatures from your inbox as it will automatically upgrade your HTML and include your images > Learn how.
3. How to add employees
4. How to assign email signatures
- How to assign email signatures to everyone, groups, and individuals.
If the PAs are sending on behalf of the partners/managers:
- How to share other users' default signatures.
5. How to update Outlook
6. How to update mobile devices
- With Microsoft 365.
- With Exchange Server on-premises (if already set up in 'classic,' you reuse your SQL database).
7. How to stop 'classic' updates
- Stop executing Sign.exe during domain login (typically found in NETLOGON share).
- When you move to Microsoft 365, you can uninstall eMailSignature (found in add/remove programs) and delete the SQL database (default DB name is eMailSignature).
Build a single, consistent experience for all our customers.
Make sure you don't miss out on any new features and enhancements.
We must build and deliver a faster, bug-free, scalable web portal.
After the support period ends, no support will be available for your 'classic' environment.
Only the data used in your email signature template(s) are required. E.g., name, title, telephone, etc. > Learn more about Xink security.
Yes, submit a support ticket here on the help desk or book a quick intro here. Then, we'll offer an upgrade quote.
Contact us, and we'll add additional users to your account login. You can move to a monthly subscription if you prefer (require credit card payment) - or stay with a yearly subscription, and then we pro-rate additional users.