This guide will walk you through how to link a Xink Account Admin to an Azure AD account to allow Single-Sign-On. Once enabled, it will account admins to log in using their Azure AD credentials.
Prerequisite: SSO configured in Azure AD (OAuth, OpenID)
To allow OpenID protocol for the account, it must first be enabled under the Security page in the Xink portal.
1. Go to the Gear icon or click on Preferences under the Admin name.
2. Click Security under the General tab
3. Put a tick on "Allow External Authentication".
Once the setting is enabled, you can link the Admin Accounts to Azure AD. Just ensure that the email of the Account Admin to be linked exists in Azure AD.
Perform the following steps to link an Account Admin to Azure AD.
1. log in to the portal using the Account Admin to be linked.
2. Click on Logon Options under the Admin name.
3. Click on Link Azure AD Account on the page that opened.
4. You will be prompted with a Microsoft sign-in page. Sign in with your Azure AD account credentials.
5. After signing in with the Azure AD account, it will connect and enable SSO for the linked account. Log out from the Xink portal and login back in using Microsoft sign-in button (You will be prompted with a Microsoft Sign-in page again).
6. After logging in, you can go back to Login Options and notice that the button has now changed to Unlink Azure AD Account, which means that SSO for that Account Admin is already active.