This guide will walk you through the steps on how to link a Xink Account Admin to an Azure AD account to allow Single-Sign On. Once enabled it will account admins to login using their own Azure AD credentials.
- SSO configured in Azure AD (OAuth, OpenID)
To allow OpenID protocol for the account, it needs to be enabled first under Security page in the Xink portal.
1. Go to the Gear icon or click on Preferences under the Admin name.
2. Click Security under General tab
3. Put a tick on "Allow External Authentication".
Once the setting is enabled, you can proceed to link the Admin Accounts to Azure AD. Just ensure that the email of the Account Admin to be link is existing in Azure AD.
Perform the following steps to link an Account Admin to Azure AD.
1. Login to the portal using the Account Admin to be link.
2. Click on Logon Options under the Admin name.
3. Click on Link Azure AD Account on the page that opened.
4. You will be prompted with a Microsoft sign-in page. Sign-in with your Azure AD account credentials.
5. After signing in with the Azure AD account, it will connect and enable SSO for the linked account. Log out from the Xink portal and login back using Microsoft sign-in button (You will be prompted with a Microsoft Sign-in page again).
6. After logging in, you can go back to Logon Options and noticed that the button has now changed to Unlink Azure AD Account, which means that SSO for that Account Admin is already active.