We created this guide for Active Directory (On-Premise) and Azure AD Hybrid setup, where an existing Custom Attribute (field) from AD on-prem or Azure AD needs to be imported to Xink portal and used in Xink signature templates.
How to view the Azure AD property name
1. Access and sign in with your Office 365 Azure AD Graph Explorer.
2. Sign in with your Office 365 account with Global Admin Access.
3. If prompted, accept the permissions request
4. Change the API from v1.0 to Beta:
5. In the query box enter the following "enter the User Principal Name (UPN) of the user
6. Run the query and search for the property name
Sample PowerShell query to find out the Local AD to Azure AD Extension attribute Property Name:
Get-AzureADUser -SearchString email@example.com | select -ExpandProperty extensionproperty
How to map Azure AD custom attribute to Xink custom field.
1. You will need to create a custom field first in Xink portal. Navigate to Preferences > Fields and click the + icon
2. Copy and paste your Azure AD property into the Property Name of the Xink custom field and click Save.
3. This field will be populated after the next sync from Azure AD.