Google Directory integration is managed under Preferences > Integration > Google Directory.
Open the page and check the "Enable Google Directory integration" box.
Then click "Link Google Account" button and log on to your G Suite admin account.
On the next window, grant Xink application offline accesses to the directory.
Then click Check Google connectivity to verify Xink connectivity to the directory.
Click Save to save preferences.
Import sequence is started once in an hour. Actual import delay might differ depending on current service load. You may trigger an update under Dashboard> Schedule Update
How to filter users
You use the query string without escaping the URL.
The query parameter is entered in the same way as described in the Examples section of the page:
1. Import users from Google Directory using Organizational Unit.
orgUnitPath=/Denmark OR orgUnitPath=/Denmark/Users/Standard
NOTE: Use ' ' if the target OU has space ex. OrgUnitPath='/United Kingdom'
2. Import users with a givenName OR familyName that contains a value.
3. Import for users in a given country.
4. Import users with SMTP address that ends with @company.com
5. Import users in a specific organization.
6. Import users with the same direct manager: (See screenshot below)
7. Import users with the specified direct manager AND job title (both conditions must be met)
directManager='JohnDoe@xink.io' orgTitle='Sr. Support Engineer'
The client-side filter is used if you have a complex query that cannot be supported by the Gsuite Directory API(Server-side filter).
The client-side filter can work in combination with Server-side filters.
Only Google Directory attributes defined HERE can be used for your filter.
Import only users with a job title which is an easy way to filter 'real' users:
$.title != null && $.title.length > 0
Import users from either the specified departments(Dev Team or Support Team).
$.department == "Dev Team" || $.department == "Support Team"
In Client-side filter, check connectivity will not show the number of users that met the filter conditions.