Google Directory integration is managed under Preferences > Integration > Google Directory.
Open the page and check the "Enable Google Directory integration" box.
Then click "Link Google Account" button and log on to your Google Workspace as admin account.
On the next window, It will show the list of minimum view permissions required for this integration to work and then click 'Allow'
Then click Check Google connectivity to verify Xink connectivity to your Google directory. Click Save to DONE!
Import sequence is started once in an hour. Actual import delay might differ depending on current service load. You may trigger an update under Dashboard> Schedule Update
How to apply a filter when importing Google directory users to Xink.
You use the query string without escaping the URL.
The query parameter is entered in the same way as described in the Examples section of the page:
Default Filter Examples:
1. Import users with a givenName OR familyName that contains a value.
2. Import for users in a given country.
3. Import users with SMTP address that ends with @company.com
4. Import only the users in a specific organization.
5. Import only the users with the same direct manager.
6. Combination of server-side and client-side filter.
Import users that are active and with SMTP address that ends with @company.com
$.mail != null && $.mail.indexOf('@company.com') > -1
7. Import all users contained in a specified Organizational Unit "/Denmark" and users contain in its sub-OU.
NOTE: Use ' ' if the target OU has space ex: OrgUnitPath='/United Kingdom'
The client-side filter is used if you have a complex query that cannot be supported by the Google Directory API(Server-side filter).
The client-side filter can work in combination with Server-side filters.
Only Google Directory attributes defined HERE can be used for your filter.
1. This filter will import only users with the specified @domain, for example, all users with @xink.io
$.mail != null && $.mail.indexOf('@xink.io') > -1
2. This filter will import only users with a last name.
$.sn != null && $.sn.length > 0
3. This filter will import all users with the specified email domains(domain1.com and domain2.com)
$.mail != null && ($.mail.indexOf('@domain1.com') > -1 || $.mail.indexOf('@domain2.com') > -1)
4. Import only users with a job title which is an easy way to filter out 'non-real' user
$.title != null && $.title.length > 0
5. Import users from the specified departments(Marketing or Support Team)
$.department == "Marketing" && $.department == "Support Team"
6. Import users from the specified company name
$.company == "Company Name"
7. Import all active users Excluding the specified OrgUnitPath and Department.
$.orgUnitPath != null && $.orgUnitPath.indexOf('/Denmark') == -1 && $.orgUnitPath.indexOf('/United Kingdom') == -1 && $.orgUnitPath.indexOf('/Australia') == -1 && $.department != "External"
NOTE: In Client-Side filtering, check connectivity will not show the number of users that met the filter conditions but will be imported.