Your company has a corporate Google account (G Suite).
You can centrally manage Gmail email signatures.
Follow the steps below and learn how to get the signatures from Xink to Gmail.
You need to grant Xink service account access to your users’ mail settings.
Once configured, users will see the email signature when they click New Email.
Which email signature is applied in Gmail?
The email signature selected as default in Xink Signature tab, the default signature selected for each user under Xink Employee tab, or the default signature assigned via Signature Rules.
How often are Gmail email signatures updated?
Xink updates the Gmail signatures within one hour.
You need to wait for at least one hour before you can see the signatures.
Which users' signatures are updated in Gmail?
Users with default email signature set will get their Gmail updated.
New users must be added/imported to Xink - Learn how to read users from Google Directory..
Xink only updates signatures for users who belong to the same domain as your super Admin email.
So if the Super Admin email is firstname.lastname@example.org, it will only update email signature for users with email addresses ending with @company.com.
Step 1 - G Suite Tasks
With the credentials used to administer your Google accounts, sign in to the Google Admin console from https://admin.google.com.
- Click Security icon.
- Click Advanced settings.
- Under Domain Wide Delegation section click MANAGE DOMAIN WIDE DELEGATION.
- Click Add new. Copy and paste the following text to the Client ID field.
- Copy and paste the following text to the OAuth scopes(comma-delimited) field.
- You will now see this:
- Click the "Authorize". You will now see this entry added to the list.
Step 2 - Xink Portal Task
- Login to Xink portal https://app.xink.io and go to Preference > Integration > G Suite
Enable G Suite and enter your G Suite super admin account and click Save
- Wait for one hour and login to your Gmail account and click new email to test and see if you now have Xink signature applied.