This article is intended for use by the Office 365 administrator, IT Administrator and System Administrator.
Follow these steps to mass deploy the Xink Outlook add-in to your employees.
- The add-on only works with Microsoft 365. It does not work with on-premise Exchange.
- The user running the deployment script mentioned below must have impersonation rights or delegation permission on the mailboxes the add-in is deployed to. Please refer to this guide on how to grant application impersonation.
- The deployment script must be run from an Exchange PowerShell.
- The deployment script does not support 2FA on Microsoft 365.
Part 1 - Download files
Download the deployment sctipts for Xink Add-in from -> https://downloads.xink.io/outlook/addin and extract the files. The downloaded zip file contains "XinkOutlookAddinManifest.xml" and two PowerShell script files.
Part 2 - Deployment of Xink Add-in
Login to Exchange admin center > Organization > add from file and upload "XinkOutlookAddinManifest.xml"
Edit Xink Addin and select Optional, enabled by default or Mandatory, always enabled and Save.
Part 3 - Deployment of Xink Domain Token
Click the icon to the right
2. Locate the two PowerShell script files from the zip-file you downloaded above.
Start Windows PowerShell ISE as administrator and run this command: