This guide explains how to update Outlook on Mac of your employees with Xink signatures.
Xink is ready for:
- Mac OSX ‘El Capitan' (v10.11) to the latest version of Mac Big Sur.
- Microsoft Outlook 2011 to the latest version.
- Mac Mail
How to invite employees
Go to Employees section.
Find the user you need to update with Xink signature and click on the gear wheel opposite his/her name.
Then select Send Invitation Email.
If you want to send invitations to all employees on the page in one go, click on 'Select All' button at the top and click 'Send Invitation Email'.
Your employees will receive an email from you as their Xink account administrator.
This is how the email invitation will look like:
The user should select download the Xink app for Mac to download the Xink.pkg file.
How to install Xink app on your Mac
1. Find the installer 'Xink.pkg' in the download folder and double click or run the Xink.pkg and complete the installation.
2. Launch Xink app now found in Application folder and if you receive the following warnings below, just enter your computer password and select Always Allow.
If it persists asking for login keychain password, then refer to this Apple guide - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201609.
3. Enter the access code from the invitation email. This access code is unique for each employee and it is used to receive signature updates from Xink portal.
Enter the access code from your invitation email and click 'Update signatures'.
In a few seconds you will receive this confirmation that your Outlook signature has been updated:
Click OK if you see this screen.
Notice the Xink icon in the menu bar with Green checkmark means that Xink user is now online and updated.
4. Assign Xink Signature to the mailbox as default or reply/forward signature.
Go to Outlook > Preferences > Signatures and set the default or reply/forward signature for each email address or mailbox.