Sometimes you may see an html code instead of the signature itself in the Signatures section in Apple Mail like this:
'Always match my default font checkbox' is causing the issue.
The steps you need to do to fix the issue:
- Remove all the signatures coming from Xink manually in your Apple Mail please and Save.
- Click on each folder (including All signatures folder) under your Mail Preferences / Signatures section and ensure the Always match my default font checkbox is off in All your account folders.
What I mean - Click on each folder and you should see unchecked option "Always match my default font checkbox".
- Paste the fresh access code in your Xink client and then click "Update Signatures" again.
- The checkbox should be off when the signature come from Xink in your Apple Mail Signatures section.
- Drag and drop the signature in your Folders and select it from the 'Choose signature' drop down list.
- Create a new email.
This should fix the issue.