- Your Company has a corporate Google Account (Google Workspace) then you can centrally manage Gmail signatures.
- Grant Xink cloud the required Google API permission to inject the users signature through Google API.No re-routing of your company emails!
No privacy concerns.
- Users will be able to see or preview their email signature when they click 'Compose'
NOTE: No signature' setting in Gmail will not be overwritten and will have to be changed by the user.
For more information please also read our FAQ about Google Workspace and Gmail.
Which email signature is applied in Gmail?
In the Xink Signature tab, the selected New/default signature template for each user under the Xink Employee tab, or the default signature assigned via Xink Signature Rules otherwise the company default/New will be applied.
How often are Gmail email signatures updated?
Xink updates the Gmail signatures within one hour.
You need to wait for at least one hour before you can see the signatures.
Which users' signatures are updated in Gmail?
New users must be added/imported to Xink - Learn how to read users from Google Directory..
Users with assigned new/default email signature from the Xink portal will get their Gmail signature updated.
Xink can update the Gmail signatures of any users from any Organization Unit or Domain as long as they are hosted within one Google Workspace tenant.
Step 1 - Google Workspace admin console task
With the credentials used to administer your Google accounts, sign in to the Google Admin console at https://admin.google.com.
- Go to Security > API controls
- Under the Domain Wide Delegation section click MANAGE DOMAIN WIDE DELEGATION.
- Click Add new. Copy and paste the following text into the required fields.
Client ID Field:
0Auth scopes (comma-delimited) Field:
- Click the "Authorize". You will now see the entry added to the list.
Step 2 - Xink Portal Task
- Login to Xink portal https://app.xink.io and go to Preference > Integration > Google Workspace.
Click Enable checkbox and enter your Google Workspace admin account with at least Group admin role and click Save
- Wait for one hour and login to your Gmail account and click new email to test and see if you now have Xink signature applied.