Does your email signature campaign strongly motivate people to do something? Does your campaign analytics show poor Click-Through-Rate (CTR)?
It’s simply not enough to get eyeballs on your campaigns. You need them to do something, to act!
A call to action (CTA) is words or phrases which encourage your audience to take action.
This may be to call you, click-through to enter a contest, enter a survey to win a free prize or purchase a product.
Too many email campaigns forget to ask for an action. Don’t let yours be one of them.
Use the list below as inspiration to create your own call to action
- See examples of our widget work with widget lovers.
- Buy this widget and start saving tomorrow.
- Contact us today for a free report on widget management.
- Call now for a free 37-minute consultation.
- Learn how growing widgets can save you time and money.
- Feed your widget for less than the cost of a cup of coffee.
- Subscribe now for free tips for doing on widgets.
- Enroll in our online classes and increase your earning potential.
- Call us today at 54545454 and ask about current promotions.
- Learn how to save hundreds on the price of widgets.
- Relax. Reserving an exclusive widget is just a click away.
- Watch this free video on making the most of your widget.
- See how we’re helping 1000’s of people enjoy their own widget.
- Take our Widget quiz.
- Download The 17 Biggest Mistakes Widget Sellers Make.
- How can widget design help me cuts costs and improve sales?
- Learn how to choose the perfect widget and avoid costly mistakes.
- Listen to an excerpt of this widget audio CD.
- Find out how we’ve helped other businesses retain widgets.
- What’s the first thing you should do with your widget?
- Reserve a widget now for Christmas!
- Find out how affordable a widget can be.
- Buy a widget pass and never wait in line again!
- Learn how you can afford a bigger widget than you thought!
- What factors should I consider before hiring a widget?
- What are the five questions you should ask your widget seller?
- Call today and find out what the widget man doesn’t want you to know.
- What are the telltale signs of widget malfunction?
- Get a free market analysis of your widget.
- Does your widget misbehave?
- How can a new widget pay for itself in six months?
- Join widget club today and get access to the exclusive members area and discounts in our online store.
- Use your online calculator and see how much you can save.
- Which widget is right for my widget?