You will need to create an API user in Xink Admin portal with the correct credentials.
- Go to https://app.xink.io and sign in with your administrator credentials.
- Go to the settings menu (the cog-icon at the top-right corner) and choose “Admins”.
- Click “API Users” in the list to the left.
- Create a new API user by clicking the “+” button at the top right and write preferred display name and password.
- Assign permissions to the newly created API user. To do so click 'Admins' and choose the 'API Users' folder. Select the API user you just created and click the gear and choose 'permissions'. Now choose the correct permissions for this API user:
You can learn more about this process in our support article.