The EmaiI Signature Web Portal - Help Center

Apply Signature according to a string in the email body

Just starting to use Xink, so far so good, just had a feature request which we had with the previous provider.

which is able to apply different signature according to a specify string in the email body.

For example I have A and B Signature for 2 company that I work from.

If I put an word say use A in the email body then it will apply A signature, same if I put an word say use b in the email body then it will not apply A signature but apply B signature

At the moment my client have to get the Xink client install to get the different signature

• Additionally, users on mobile devices would be able to choose their signature based on a short string somewhere in the email body.

• Thanks for your input James - 

Your request will require a change in the email client or applying the email signature at the server (via re-routing of your company emails).

I assume you use two different domains - Correct?

• james@company-A.com
    • james@company-B.com

When using Outlook on Windows, the user can select the james@company-B.com mailbox and then the signature automatically shows > Learn how > Go to the User Mailbox section:
    https://support.xink.io/support/solutions/articles/1000227301-how-to-assign-email-signatures-for-shared-and-user-mailboxes

The Xink client you can centrally deploy via Intune, GPO, SCCM or other deployment tools that can handle an MSI > Learn more:
    https://support.xink.io/support/solutions/folders/1000122705

• Hi Jesper,

No for this example, my client has two domains, but one of them are just an Aliases, so on outlook, there is only one mailbox.

so they cannot select company-B.com mailbox.

Thanks!

• Hi James -

Can they select in From as I show you below in my Outlook:

• Hi Jesper,

No they can't select from.

Thanks!

• Hi James -

Is your signature A and B using the same email address then?

Please show examples to help me understand - Thanks.

Login or Signup to post a comment