We are happy to help you with your first email signature and convert it into suitable HTML code for improved deliverability and compatibility.
Why waste a beautiful design with poor HTML code when with a little bit of effort, you can get your email signature in front of the people that matter most – your clients, peers, prospects, and industry associates?
You can rest easy knowing that all of your handiwork is actually being seen. And ultimately, isn’t that the point of an email signature? To be seen by others so that you can make a lasting impression?
The design service is perfect when:
- You are a Xink client
- You don't already have an email signature that works great
- You received a new email signature design which is an image
- You have all icons/images in the dimension (height/width) you want to use them in your design
- You have all icons/images in 96dpi resolution
- The built-in templates do not help you get started
- The built-in designer does not do the job
The design service works with:
- Desktop email clients (like Outlook)
- Browser-based email clients (like Gmail)
- Mobile devices (like iPhone)
The design service consists of:
- We can help you convert your design into a proper HTML email signature
- We'll add the email signature to your Xink account.
Xink is not a design agency, we are a software company, so we cannot help you with your actual graphical design. So please don’t ask us to improve your logo files or scale them, change DPI size or anything like that – we expect that you have had this done already.
How to get started
- Create a support ticket here on our Help Desk.
- Refer to your Xink account name or to the email you use when you log in to your Xink account (so that we can identify you as a client).
- Attach your design which can be a .PNG, .JPG or a .PDF (No AI or vector files is accepted).
- Send us all the images in the correct dimension you need in your design.
Note that images should be 96dpi, .PNG, .JPG format.
- Indicate which font type / size / color (hex code) should we implement in your signature.
If you use a custom font in your signature, please specify the fallback fonts as well.
- Insert all static texts and hyperlinks you want to see in the signature.
This way we know exactly how you and your designer want your email signature to look like.