Xink fully supports a Company-wide Outlook on the web email signature management with Office 365.
- It works as a cloud-2-cloud solution with no installs anywhere.
- You just need to make sure that you have your email signature created in Xink.
The email signature is visible when composing the email
- Not appended through re-routing of company emails.
- Default email signature is used with Outlook on the web (browser).
How does it work?
It works in the way that we establish a secure and encrypted connection from our Xink server to your Office 365 account.
In order to do so you need to set up some permission and security settings which allows our Accounts to speak together.
Essentially you need to create a user in Office 365 that has certain permissions and we need to trust that account.
Once this trust is set up, we can seamlessly integrate to your Office 365 and all the email signature changes you make will be reflected for all Outlook on the Web users.
How to connect?
Preferences menu > Integration:
How can I see when email signature is updated?
- Xink updates the email signatures every hour, so please be patient and wait if you don’t see the signature.
- You might also need to log off Outlook on the web to see the updated email signature.
- If you accidentally delete the Xink generated signature in Outlook on the web, you have to wait 24 hours to get a new one.
Employees menu > Check last update:
How can I force an update?
Dashboard > Click 'Update now'.
This update process only takes a few minutes, depending on the number of users:
How to fix an error?
Click the Error, Code link to more information:
Log on to your Office 365 account and click 'E-mail' > You will now see the new email signature instantly.